2000X4500mm Ce Certified Industrial PVB Laminated Glass Machinery (SN-BGF2045)
|FOB Price:||US $60,000-80,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $60,000-80,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SN-BGF2045
- Application: Mixture
- Pressure: 0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa
- Pressure Level: Low Pressure (0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa)
- Size: 2000X4500mm
- Design Pressure: 1.5 MPa (15bars)
- Heating Mode: Electric/Natural Gas/Thermal Oil
- Control Software: Tpc(Thermal Processing Control )
- Voltage: 380/400/415/440/600VAC
- Trademark: SINOMAC or OEM
- Specification: SN-BGF2045
- HS Code: 84752919
- Function: Reaction Pressure Vessel
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Storage Medium: Glass Sheets
- Condition: New
- Max. Glass Size: 1700X4500mm
- Design Temperature: 160 ºC
- Control Mode: PLC+Him/PC
- Working Medium: Compressed Air
- Weight: 8230 Kg
- Transport Package: Standard Seaworthy Package
- Origin: Changzhou, China
1. Usage of SINOMAC Glass Autoclave
In two or more pieces of glass sandwiching a polymer plastic film material, after the initial pressing and then into the autoclave was fully heated, pressurized, and got a kind of synthesis of glass products, known as the laminated safety glass. Laminated products consisting of various raw materials, particularly the process of intermediate membrane in autoclave is important to obtain a high quality of the products. In fact, SINOMAC glass autoclave's role is to ensure access to the product quality requireents, its stabments, ility and process to ensure product to achieve and maintain high standards of quality requirements.
SINOMAC glass autoclave is widely used in the field of Architecture, Automotive and Solar.
2. General Features
The whole operation process of SINOMAC Glass Autoclave has 6 segments. Pre-heating and pre-pressing segment, first segment of temperature and pressure keeping, heating and pressurizing segment, second segment of temperature and pressure keeping, cooling segment, air exhaust segment. During the whole process, temperature and pressure in all segments are monitored by HIM or PC, and the operation process will be realized by our exclusively developed TPC(Thermal Processing Control) software which is based on PLC control system to ensure the full automation operation.
3. Quick Opening Door
The door opening and locking system of SINOMAC glass aut- ave is designed and manufactured on the basis of guarantee of max. safety and life span. The whole system consists of three parts: a pair of gear flange, driven devices and seal ring. There three opening modes for customer to select: pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric.
4. Heating Insulation System
- Insulation: inner insulation
- Insulation material: ceramic fiber
- Internal sheet metal: stainless steel+ galvanized sheet, 0.8mm
- Insulation thickness: 80mm
5. Heating System
The heating system consists of main heating zone and auxiliary heating zone.
Electric heating via inconel tubular heaters inside.
6. Pressure Components
- Inlet and exhaust valve,3-piece ball valve.
- Manual exhaust valve,3-piece ball valve.
- Pressure transducer: 1
7. Cooling System and Process
- The main heating exchanger is made of Aluminum finned tube.
- The auxiliary cooling system is made of Aluminum finned tube. Exchanger mounted in side wall for easy system maintenance.
8. Strong Hot Air Convection System
- Advanced mechanical sealing mode is applied to the seals of main axle, and Silicon Carbide---Graphite, is taken as the material of the seals ring.
- Both sides in the autoclave will be installed with separating air channels, along whose extending parts deflector devices will be installed.
9. Vacuum System
During the treatment of curved stratified glass in the heating and pressurization phases, the material is protected by suitable bags and kept inside them in vacuum conditions, to favour the outlet of eventual air bubbles trapped among the layers of glass and PVB.
10. Control System
Control System is developed based on the research and development toward glass processing industry, including the PLC central controlling part, touch screen (HIM) operation system and network. The operation of the whole system is based on the exclusive developed CPC (Composited Processing Control )software.
11. Safety Systems
Safety Interlock device will be install onto each autoclave, and relevant safety interlock procedure will be applied to the whole working procedure. Through the safety interlock system, the autoclave can not be opened when pressure in the autoclave higher than air pressure; it will auto-alarm when facing over-temperature or over-pressure; auto drop the temperature when over temperature, and auto-release when over pressure, which will guarantee the safe operation to the uttermost.
12. Application Advantages
|1. Human cost||The whole making process is highly automatic; operation is very easy|
|2. Power consumption||Electrothermal conversion rate of our nicochrome fin heating tube is more than 95% and the working life can reach 15,000 hours.|
|3. Stable performance||High-quality shaft seal can make sure stable performance and long working hours.|
|4. High product rate||Special designed heating tubes and forced air circulation can guarantee stable and uniform temperature and pressure|
|5. Repair and maintenance||Hydraulic cylinder drive door is automatic and perform-stable.|
|MODEL# SN-BGF2045 GLASS AUTOCLAVE_TECHNICAL PARAMETER|
|No.||Description||Unit||Specifications and Parameters|
|3||Max. glass size||mm||1700X4500|
|4||Autoclave track distance||mm||800|
|10||Safety valve exhaust||Mpa||1.4|
|11||Working medium||---||Compressed air|
|12||Heating mode||---||Electric(Convection+Radiation )|
|13||Heater||---||Inconel tubular heaters|
|15||Circulating fan motor power||KW||11|
|16||Thermocouple type||---||K or PT100|
|17||Air temperature thermocouples||Piece||3|
|21||Control software||---||TPC (Thermal Procession Control)|
|23||Supporting air tank||M³||2|
|24||Working environment temperature||ºC||Min. -20ºC, max. +45ºC|
|25||Working environment humidity||---||< 60%|
|26||Power supply||---||220/380VAC, 3P+N+PE, 50/60Hz|
15. Professional Workshop
From the SINOMAC team, with 15 years of experience.